An introduction for (as yet) non-divers, who really want to know what all the fuss surrounding diving is about. You will learn something about how to use dive gear in shallow water and what you need to take into consideration when exploring the underwater world.
You will breathe for the first time underwater. You will need a certain amount of time to get used to the feeling. Then the biggest problem for dive instructors is to get people out of the water again. Nobody wants to come out, as it’s just way too much fun!
- Course length: 2-3 hours
- Minimum age: 10 years
- One theory module, practice in the pool and then an open water dive
- You can also do an additional open water dive
- The content is the first module of the SSI Open Water Diver Course
- The course can be counted towards the Scuba Diver and Open Water Diver course
- Price according to our current pricelist
- Under 18’s need permission from a parent or legal guardian to participate